If in your mind you can conceive it, and in your heart you can believe it, then you will achieve it.
1. The lack of minority and women-owned businesses within our communities throughout the United States and globally, resulting in a lack of minority business mentors;
2. The positive impact and exposure to African-American owned businesses that I received as a child growing up in the segregated South;
3. The positive impact I received from being exposed to much larger minority-owned businesses during a childhood visit to Atlanta, Georgia.
4. The impact that early exposure to entrepreneurship has on youth.
5. The firm belief that: “Exposure expands expectations.” & “If your mind can conceive it, and you believe it, then you can achieve it.”
To increase the size and number of minority and women owned businesses throughout the United States and Globally.
Fueled by a lengthy track record of success in education and real estate, we embarked on a journey to develop charter schools with an emphasis on providing business and entrepreneurship education K-12 and beyond.
We chose business and entrepreneurship because the minority community (especially the African-American community) is experiencing a dwarf of knowledge and understanding of how to create, maintain and grow a business."
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Have a question or comment?
Get in contact with our team and the fastest response by filling out the form. One of our associates will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
3235 Evans Mill Road
Stonecrest, Georgia USA 30038
PHONE & EMAIL
+1 678 526 9655